Skip to content
SOFT-DOWN STAY SDS-100, SDS-C100
- For downward-opening flaps.
- Can be used with piano, butt, or drop hinges.
- Non-handed : Can be installed either on left or right side.
- SDS-C100 (with catch) is designed to hold the door in closed position.
- With 1 stay Torque = 3.43～4.9 N・m (35～50 kgf・cm)
- With 2 stays, the torque will be doubled.
- Parts Included
- Mounting plate SDS-A
- Countersunk head tapping screw 3.5×14.
- Sold Separately
- Face plate for glass doors SDS-50G (P.522)
- SDS Face Plate (Sold Separately)