Skip to content
Profile for Business Development Executive
- Work Profile:
- Achievement of sales objective.
- Architect visits and Relationship management.
- Debtor & trade relationship management.
- Market development activities.
- Value addition through field visit to each territory.
- Competition tracking.
- Indent planning, coordination of delivery schedule with depot.
- Product launch feedback & implementation of corrective measures.
- Introduction of new products as per annual plan.
- Client satisfaction and Maintain Client Relationship
- Interacting with existing and prospective clients (Wholesalers, Direct Dealers, OEM & Industrial Direct Customer etc.) so as to keep them upbeat with the latest developments and offerings and also making them a part of our future projects.
- Conducting sales calls and closing the leads.
- Revenue generation using references of existing and upcoming projects and also in conversion of prospective customers who are planning to use competitor’s projects
- Professional Traits:
- Should have an excellent verbal communication and Presentation skills for marketing.
- Should have willingness to travel outstation.
- Good & Creative presentation & Communication Skills
- Efficient Time management
- Meeting deadlines with good quality work
- Professional attitude
- Supportive towards team-mates
- Self-motivated, Confident, Hard- Working, leadership spirit.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Should have in-depth knowledge of Architectural and Furniture Hardware and preferably should have past work Experience in to same segment
- Aggressively achieving the sales target
- Preferably the Person should have Experience in the same Field for minimum 2 years
- To apply for above position please do email us your resume to email@example.com